27 October 2008

Beginning of the Beginning

I made it back to Spokane, managing neither to drive headlong into an oncoming truck, nor sneak off in the middle of the night to drive back south. I do not want to be here.

The end of one chapter? Yes, I suppose so. So that makes this the beginning of the next. But that does not mean that I have to like it.

I am going to take some time away from the computer. After some thought, I decided that I need time away to grieve. The past two weeks have been so filled with people and emotions - it was beyond draining for such an introvert as myself. So I need time. I will be back. My word on it. But for now, I am going to disappear for a bit.

Blessings on your travels,
Emily

2 comments:

Joshua said...

We will be here for you when you return. Grieve well.

Calvin said...

We love you Emily!